Clean Air Strategy 2019
“Many media outlets have recently focused their attention on wood burning stoves and their continued use with regards to the governments Clean Air Strategy 2019, launched in early January.
Contrary to the claims that ‘wood burners are to be banned’ the Clean Air Strategy is welcomed throughout the industry, as it should ensure that only the cleanest operating stoves are available for sale by 2022 and that the sale of the most polluting fuels should be prohibited.
Many manufacturers of stoves have been aware of this policy for quite some time, and most have already designed an developed their appliances to meet the required standard in 2022, and are available now.
So to future-proof your installation of a wood burning stove, visit Heatcraft and enquire about our available Eco design stoves to ensure you can stay warm whilst minimising your environmental impact on the planet”
Late Spring and into Summer
is the best time to act if you are thinking of upgrading your heating appliance or, even wanting to change the focal point in your living area. Our Summer installation rates now apply and we offer free site surveys throughout the whole of Norfolk.
Why wait until the nights are drawing back in ?
Be safe in the knowledge that you will have the heat there ready for when you need it. There is no high pressure selling and you are under no obligation to buy so, give us a call or send us an email. What have you got to lose ?
We are a family run company based in Aylsham, Norfolk. We welcome you to visit our extensive showroom, with numerous live displays for you to view.
Gas Safe Registered
- Natural Gas, LPG (bottled Gas), Solid Fuel, Multi-fuel, Woodburning and Electric room heating appliances and fireplace décor
- Supply only or supply and install
- A range of standard designs, as well as a bespoke design service to help fulfil your individual requirements
- A range of brands and manufacturers help suit most budgets
- Guidance from well trained, intelligent and friendly staff
- Specialist advice and installation for thatched properties
- Investigating and remedying of most problem flues and chimneys
- Site visits by expert surveyors*
- A no hassle, written or emailed quotation
- Absolutely NO hard selling
- Fully qualified and experienced installers
- A committed backup service
- And above all - safety conscious